Stylish apartment from the 16th century for people who prefer a cosy atmosphere combined with a high standard. 50m² for 2 - 4 persons. Enjoy the quiet and cosy atmosphere
Are you looking for a place where you can enjoy yourself, forget about your every day worries and where you can recharge your batteries? Then Haus Cian in Hallstatt is the ideal place for you. My house is located in an area called "im Roemischen", the most beautiful part of Hallstatt. The stylish ambience of the apartment will be a refuge of idleness and relaxation for you. The house is situated in a unique natural- and cultural landscape.
From your balcony you enjoy the famous panoramic view of the impressive Dachstein mountain chain and the historical village center. Just relax and enjoy the peacefulness/calmness of the lake in front of the house.
The unique location of the house offers you a magnificent lake view, as well as a view of the historical village center and the mountains in the background. Remarkable is also that the building fabric of the house dates back to the 16th century. The 50m2 holiday apartment is situated on the secound floor and can sleep 2-4 people. It consists of a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a small dining area and a bathroom with shower and WC.
Guests of Haus Cian will be able to park their car at a carpark just a few minutes walking distance from the house. For convenient off- and onloading of your luggage you can stop infront of the house on your arrival and departure. Art is also high priority in Haus Cian. Already in the stairway and in the apartment itself you can see paintings of local artist August Stögner (AST) and other artists. The Austrian Association of B&Bs & Vacation Appartment Landlords has awarded Haus Cian 4 Edelweiss, which is the best mark possible.
- Stylish apartment from the 16th century for people who prefer a cosy atmosphere combined with a high standard. 50m² for 2 - 4 persons
- Living room; bedroom; dining room; kitchen; shower; toilet; a large balcony with the famous view to the Dachstein mountains, the lake and the historical village.
- furthermore: satellite-TV and radio
- Enjoy the quiet and cosy atmosphere ...
- Feel good, forget the worries of everyday life, new powers recharge, in a stylish ambiance. A haven of leisure and recreation in a unique cultural landscape.
- 2 People: 860.- Euro (for a week)
3 People: 1.050.- Euro (for a week)
4 People: 1.400.- Euro (for a week)
- The apartment will only be rented out on a weekly basis (1 week, 2 weeks,...). with change over day on a Saturday.
- From October to May (except Christmas Holidays) a minimum rental period of 3 days is possible (60 Euro per person and day).
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out until 11am.
- All prices include the local tourist tax and the final cleaning.
- For enquiries, please contact me by e-mail or telephone. I will let you know as soon as possible if the apartment is available on the dates requested.
- Homepage Haus Cian
Number of people Price/Week
2 People 1.250,00
3 People 1.450,00
4 People 1.600,00
The apartment will only be rented out on a weekly basis (1 week, 2 weeks,...). with change over day on a Saturday.
From October to May (except Christmas Holidays) a minimum rental period of 3 days is possible (90 Euro per person and day).
Special conditions for regular customers!
Check-in from 2pm, check-out until 11am.
All prices include the final cleaning but not the local tourist tax.
For enquiries, please contact me by e-mail or telephone. I will let you know as soon as possible if the apartment is available on the dates requested.
Inquiry / Booking
“Private Holidays” around Lake Hallstatt
“Private Holidays” around Lake Hallstatt and Lake Gosau in Austria offers the perfect private accommodation for your stay in the Cultural Landscape UNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt Dachstein Salzkammergut. Be it a room, an apartment or a whole house – a warm welcome and friendly service are guaranteed!
Hallstatt - Small village with a great history
The picturesque village on the lake with the same name owes its existence to the rich salt deposit of salt in the mountain of Hallstatt. 7000 years ago, as the prehistoric humans from Hallstatt began to take the salt from the salt mine who would of guessed, that this little village would give its name to a period in history – the Hallstatt period (800-400 BC). Rich findings in Hallstatt and the upper valley of Hallstatt gave this village international recognition; even today discoveries are still made in the salt mountain of Hallstatt. Among the most beautiful places of interest are the oldest salt mine in the world and the ossuary in Hallstatt, a romantic boat ride on Lake Hallstatt, a trip to the breathtaking cave world in Obertraun and a visit to the Lake Gosau with the mighty Dachstein glacier. Additionally, Bad Goisern is popular in the summer with hikers and bikers. In winter guests are lured in by the ski areas of Dachstein West in Gosau and the Ski and Freeride Arena in neighboring Obertraun with perfect slope conditions. We wish you an unforgettable holiday in Hallstatt!
Share the excitement
Give your friends, relatives or acquaintances a little treat and share this page on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Bacause a holiday on Lake Hallstatt is there for everyone!